Sunday, August 2, 2015

Be you!

Be you!
Being me for me means to stop minding what will the others think of what I am going to do, will be doing or thinking of doing. Or what I wear, how I wear and the choices that I make and etc etc and etc.
Basically to dance like nobody's watching, sing like nobody's listening when there's somebody watching and listening. You get what I mean?
We shouldn't really make choices/decisions, doing or not doing things base on the opinions or likes or dislikes of other people. That's not to say forgoing basic courtesy and the other rules and laws that are necessary to living in harmony with the rest of the human race sharing planet earth. I know it's a balancing act of some sort but craving or wanting the approval of others which is not at all in your control is madness. After all, what the others think is really none of our business. Especially of strangers'.




No comments:

Post a Comment