Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Moon does it all the time - 1 :)

Last evening I was looking through my travel photos and remembering the waves once again. I was at the famous Pandai Cenang beach of Langkawi. Though I ended up not particularly liking Langkawi itself, I love some of the the photos I took. lol..
Anyway, I wanted to have a quote to go with one of my beach photos and found this.
Don't worry if you are making waves simply by being yourself. The moon does it all the time.      ~Scott Stabile~
And then I wanted a moon to go with the quote but didn't have the patient to find a photo over the internet that's free for commercial use. So I made one with photoshop using photo of some kind of texture. Love the result. I guess I have a thing for purple. hahaha...

Related post
The Moon does it all the time 2. With an undated look of the artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment