Saturday, August 15, 2015

Ji Xiang (Auspicious) Design

I went through my blog stats and found that I got a good number of  hits on my Year of the sheep (Ladies Tshirt) and Year of the sheep (Men Tshirt) entries. I remember it was quite close to the Chinese new year when I worked on this design. In the end I didn't have it on all the products because I was busy with the cleaning (well, sort of), and working on my travelling plan. Perhaps it's time to tweak the design a little like removing the words on the bottom, though interested buyers can always remove it themselve by hitting the customize button. Or removing the sheep (though a sheep will always be a sheep on the chinese character in any year :p) It's really a design that's not just for the year of the sheep. It's an auspicious word.

Anyway, Zazzle has changed the models since and I've just changed the models showing off the design because I thought they do the job better than the one zazzle replaced them with. And this is the page with the design on all the products I had the design on. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment