Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I DON'T really intend to live forever. Seriously!! :p

I am a little depressed.
Perhaps an understatement. lol..I described it as black mood to a friend who wanted to go out yesterday.
Perhaps it has to do with cutting coffee from my diet for the past week. I went from 3 cups a day to none. Drastic huh? But I still have my caffeine fix...from tea.  Not the same thing probably. :p

Anyway, I opened two more stores with Zazzle. Named it AcardZeen (for cards) and AcrazInn (for my crazy designs). I realized that with my first store, things are moving too slow. Everything has to be perfect before I could bring myself to post it for sale.With the two new stores I intend to have some fun and stop being so serious, and less T-shirt focus.

Something I did today while sitting in the library trying to fight off my black mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment