Saturday, August 29, 2015

The root of Lotus

I have been operating a store on Zazzle for about 8 or 9 months now. Just loading my artworks onto the large amount of products has been REALLY time consuming. And when I just  mass created and spent over an hour customizing each of the product, it's frustrating to be hit with with a system problem and all my effort and time wasted...like it just happened. :(

I wasn't exactly looking for another P.O.D (print on demand) site for my artworks (just yet), but the international postage for zazzle's products could be too high for some of my customers who lived outside of the United States. So I went through all the P.O.D sites that I had joined but had not been active on to check out the shipping rates. I loaded two artwork onto Society6 and really appreciate how easy and considerable less time consuming comparing to Zazzle the site is. Most important of all...lol...it doesn't require you to have a minimum earning before they pay you. It doesn't allow much customizing which doesn't necessary translate to be a bad thing. I feel like I can put my signature on the artwork on Society6 because it's entirely my art that people's buying. Of course I could always lock my work over at Zazzle too but customizing is a big deal over there. 

Anyway, the first entirely new artwork that I posted on Society6 happens to be a cross-section of the root of the lotus plant. Love how it turned out. The colors just cut through the melancholy I have been feeling all month long. :)
I uploaded to Zazzle after too. 






At Society6


The root of Lotus Tote
The root of Lotus Tote (society6) by AMayeZeen



At Zazzle

And here's the link to the unfinished lists of products that I have the artwork on at Zazzle ---> LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment