Wednesday, August 26, 2015

My little Newton.


Karma

So I finished the Karma artwork over the weekend. Sooner than I had thought. First time I added shadows on any artwork made for Zazzle . When I first joined Zazzle I had only designing t-shirts on my mind and I was a little concerned on how the shadows might show on the shirts especially on colored ones. So I go ahead  without the shadows to keep things simple. Then I discovered other products that could use a little bit more details and perhaps a background to make it looked more polished, expensive and complete. Do I make any sense?

I really love how this little Isaac or little Newton turned out. :)

Some years back I'd posted on my fb statues : 
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I call that Karma. 
I remembered this entry few months ago and decided to make some kind of typography of the text. Supposed to be simple. Supposed to be a simple outline of Newton's head and his curls. But ... somehow it developed into this. lol..


karma
This one I was fighting with the curls. Deciding how to depict them. Not wanting them to be too realistic. I loaded this onto fb to show to a friend who had some tough time with some mean people. lol...
karma
This is the final sketch I used with illustrator. 
And here's the page where you can see the artwork on the products. ---> LINK


And below are a iphone6 plus case &  t-shirts I have it on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment