Monday, August 24, 2015

Re-visiting the symbol of wealth and properity... :p

The fish I had designed way back the beginning of 2015 (or end of 2014) for the Chinese new year when I first opened a store with Zazzle. Fish, for the Chinese,  is a symbol of wealth and prosperity. Here's a link to the earlier post if you are interested. Link

Here I have put in water bubbles for my pretty goldfish. I have put in bubbles. Sounded so simple and I had thought it would be . hahaha... the fact was I spent the whole of the last evening (before I knew it) trying to get the bubbles in just the right positions in just the right sizes. I worked with illustrator first because it was easier to move the bubbles around and then I moved to work on zazzle itself because I wanted to see how it looked directly on the products. Ended up piling layers of bubble of different sizes on the customize page...just like with "The moon does it all the time". LOVE the result! <3

I ditched my original plan to put in Japanese waves because I believe the simple bubbles background will bring out the beauty of the Goldfish more. Okay I lied. I had forgotten about the Japanese waves until I re-read my earlier post moments ago. LOL.  What do you think? Really. What do you think of the bubbles? :)

Oh is it gold fish or goldfish by the way? :p

Beautiful Gold Fish (with bubbles background) Pillow
Beautiful Gold Fish (with bubbles background) Pillow by AMayeZeen
More Throw Pillows

No comments:

Post a Comment