Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My pet pink elephant!

It's the pink elephant syndrome
I first heard of this syndrome back in the 90s...I think. I was very into the self-help everything then. My life was a mess....still is unfortunately. lol..

Anyway, this syndrome says that: It's not possible to tell yourself NOT to think of something. Try imagine an elephant. A pink elephant. Now, try NOT to think of the cute pink elephant. What happened? You think of the cute pink elephant. hahaha....

Well, in early April I was wrestling with my brain again. It kept having thoughts and memories I very much preferred deleted popping up. Frustrated I wrote on my FB status: I have a pet. It's a pink elephant. (referring to the pink elephant syndrome).  And that's how this design of the charm came by.  lol....

My pet pink elephant charms
My pet pink elephant charms by AMayeZeen
View Pet Charm online at zazzle
Don't think of a pink elephant. ringer mug
Don't think of a pink elephant. ringer mug by AMayeZeen
Make logo mugs online.

No comments:

Post a Comment