Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Have duct tape will travel

Have duct tape will travel!
Few months ago, in Jogjakarta, I met a swedish girl in a hostel where we were staying.
She was already on the road for 4 months or so at the time and was lauding the usefulness of a duct tape one evening while mending her backpack with the miracle tape.
To be frank, a duct tape had never been on my pre-travel check list before. I remember sitting on the toilet of my hostel sewing my waist pouch that had torn opened at the top one very early morning in Bangkok the year before, not wanting to switch on the light in the shared room and disturbed the other travellers.  Now if I had duct tape, it would have simplified things.
No more fear of broken shoes, ripped clothing and fallen hem. Duct tape to the rescue!
On my next trip, which will be the coming late Feb, you bet I won't leave home without the duct tape! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment