Monday, January 12, 2015

Fish, the symbol of wealth and prosperity!

One design down, one more to go!
My original design included a Japanese sea/wave. But when I tried the design on a mock t-shirt last evening, I changed my mind. Maybe I will have the wave on one of those tote bags. I will think about that after I complete the last CNY 2015 design, hopefully by 15 Jan. 


Fish, symbol of wealth and prosperity, necklace
Fish, symbol of wealth and prosperity, necklace by AMayeZeen
Browse Fish Necklaces online at Zazzle.com

I love the fish on black background for the necklaces!! :)


Chinese new year wealth & prosperity symbol: Fish Tee Shirts
Chinese new year wealth & prosperity symbol: Fish Tee Shirts by AMayeZeen
Create one-of-a-kind custom shirts cheap on zazzle.

I've tilted the fish about 20 degrees up. I worked the fish on photoshop after designing it with illustrator. But after the final post processing and saving the png file I closed PS without saving a copy of the PS file. Urgh!!! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment