Monday, December 19, 2016

From design to product.

Was "pruning" my google drive file folders and saw this picture. Taken last year when the 16"x16" tote bag from Society6 arrived. Bought it on one of their free shipping days. Nothing beats seeing a final product of your own design. From idea to actually working out the details of the artwork to holding it in your own hand. Priceless. 

I ordered two key chains (with my own designs. duh) from Zazzle last Saturday. You just can't design properly without seeing the actual, physical products you are designing for. Wish zazzle has free shipping days too. Ah,can't wait to hold those babies in my hands. :)

Anyway, 2016 hadn't been bad as far as my online stores are concerned. Sold something on Redbubble, Society6 and Zazzle. Not much but hey...... For 2017, I am planning to go niche. I think I have cornered one that I can be passionate about (I've been told that I need to be passionate about the niche I choose. lol). Will be "renovating" the stores and have the new goods laid out soon. At least I hope soon. 
 
NEWTON
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment