Sunday, December 4, 2016

Did Curiosity Kill the Cat??

Curiosity killed the cat.
According to knowyourphrase.com it is "used as a warning for anyone who is acting excessively curious, as their prying behavior may lead them to harm or even death."

So...Did curiosity kill the cat? I posted this question on my Facebook status about two weeks ago as I worked on the design of the proverb. I never expected any reply from my friends.  But one of them came back with the rejoinder "Yes, but satisfaction brought it back".  This is really the first time I heard of this rejoinder. hahaha....Hurray!! The cat lives...for at least 9 more times I guess. :p


My friend came back with the rejoinder.

Below I have used the Island Paradise blue for the artwork which is one of the top 10 colors for spring 2017 from Pantone.

Did Curiosity kill the Cat (Blue) T-Shirt
Tshirts come in different style and colors too.
Did Curiosity kill the Cat (Blue) T-Shirt
by AMayeZeen

Also available in my Redbubble  & Society6 stores. They have cheaper shipping charges options which might be of interest to people living outside of the USA. Some times even free shipping to world wide like the artist promotions running on Society6 now (which ends on  4 December, midnight pacific time).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment