Saturday, September 10, 2016

Just breathe

I have given up about a month ago planning my life or my work or my learning. Thrown my lists away. I am not saying that I don't plan anymore or don't make lists anymore. But they are now more of a reminder of the most important thing I needed to do each day. Just one or two things. And when I have done that I go consult my lists again to see what I want to tackle next. I don't get depressed for not checking all the boxes in my to do list anymore. I am happier now. Let's face it. At my great advance age, if hardcore planning and lists had not work before it probably is not going to work for me. Not saying that it's not going to work for someone else. To each their own. But for me...well I think I am going to enjoy killing the nearest snake for a while...a long while. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment